We have developed several cloud platforms that deliver 24 hour sports data to a variety of customers. Our business is fast paced and global.
The UI Developer will, as part of a small team covering both internal and external products translate UI designs into reality, and support the UI element of existing TXODDS systems.
We are looking for someone with experience and confidence in their work. Reporting to the Head of Analytics, this role will have plenty of space to influence the role and the products they produce.
What you'll do
- Actively participate in teams developing TXODDS software
- Maintain existing UI project codebases
- Ensure software is performant and within specification.
- Ensure releases of UI code are planned and executed.
- Optimisation of UI processes to enable speed and scalability as appropriate.
- Take part in task estimation, release planning, and subsequent releases.
- Effectively communicate with the team.
- Jointly responsible for the UI element of TXODDS systems with the UI team.
- Ensure Software Documentation is complete and up to date.
- Take an active and decisive part in the resolution of issues in the deployed software.
- Facilitate high level estimating and release planning; take part in significant releases.
- Adopt and follow a good pace of software refactoring and paying off the technical debt.
- Maintaining UI brand and workflow consistency throughout applications
- Ensure overall UI workflow is functional.
Company-wide participation - across projects
- Take part in reviews of the key UI design decisions.
What we expect
- Experience integrating web APIs to build rich UIs
- Test Driven Development.
- Proficiency in web security concepts
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (GitHub, Jenkins, Docker).
- Experience working with Docker, Cloud technologies, Kubernetes.
- Puppet for DevOps.
- Experience with building scalable and maintainable applications.
- Good experience working with various data SQL and NoSQL stores.
- Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, Kanban methodology and similar.
- Exposure to the sports data information or betting systems domain is a bonus.
- Exposure to financial, trading, and risk management systems is an advantage.
Our recruitment process consists of an introductory call, a technical test to get to know your skills, and a technical interview to discuss your approach and get to know you better.
Scroll down for what we offer!