TXODDS is the leading provider of sports betting data and technology, supplying accurate, super low latency odds feeds to the betting industry for over 20 years.
We are looking for an experienced Product Support Analyst to work as part of our Client Services Product Support team who is passionate about the customer experience. The Product Support Analyst provides high-level technical assistance to customers of our super-low latency odds feeds. The role is primarily customer facing, assisting with operational support of TXODDS technology platforms, as well as supporting projects and business initiatives internally.
As sports and our customers are 24/7/365, out-of-hours shift work including weekend, evening and overnight on-call are required as part of the role. Business travel to satellite offices will be required from time to time.
What you'll do
- Facilitate prompt and effective 3rd line technical support as part of our customer support service desk function. Ensuring that customer product and integration support queries and issues are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Proactively create and configure, monitor and triage product-related alerts. Investigate and diagnose performance and application level issues in TX products and action accordingly.
- Ensure customers are using products effectively and in line with best practice, manage customer product migration as required.
- Provide development support to customers integrating to our odds feed products as part of the onboarding lifecycle.
- Support and coach colleagues on technical product support concepts. Facilitate knowledge transfer and the creation of internal documentation, support guides and triage processes.
- Champion and communicate to the business, customer requirements and feature requests across our suite of products and services.
What we expect
- Track record (min. 3 years) of success in a customer-facing technical support role, preferably in a sports betting context OR can demonstrate a solid understanding of sports betting.
- Confident at communicating effectively to a variety of different audiences - customers and colleagues at all levels alike.
- Experienced with IT ticketing systems such as Jira, Jira Service Management.
- Understanding of incident management, change control and release procedures and coordinating both internally and with customers.
- Able to understand and articulate requirements and balance customer and business requirements.
- Linux and Networking experience - able to diagnose basic systems and network level problems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in creating Grafana dashboards and alert configuration.
- Experience with building search queries in Kibana or related log managed tools.
- Experience in authoring detailed technical documentation.
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps technologies and concepts such as AWS cloud services, docker/Kubernetes or configuration management systems like puppet or ansible.
Our recruitment process includes an introductory call, a technical test to get to know your skills, and an interview to discuss your approach and get to know you better.
This role is based in London and will require right to work
Scroll down for what we offer!